What you’ll discover:
- Inclusive culture and career growth opportunities – With successful completion of this internship, you may be presented with a future offer to return to TJX!
- Global IT Organization which collaborates across U.S., Canada, Europe and Australia
- Challenging, collaborative, and team-based environment
- Hands-on training to facilitate learning, with a high degree of creativity and autonomy
What you’ll do:
Support Our Global IT Initiatives—And Our Business Model.
TJX Global IT is offering Engineering internships in our Corporate Offices in Marlborough, MA and Framingham, MA. This fully paid opportunity allows you to join an Intern class with your peers to learn, contribute, and grow in a fast-paced, dynamic global IT organization. TJX’s global IT organizational structure means opportunities and problem solving are not limited to where you sit. We value what you bring to the table – and we value different perspectives and feedback.
Every day, you’ll discover what makes working at TJX so different – working on projects that contribute to the IT strategy and priorities, as well as assisting with daily activities within the Global IT functions.
Responsibilities may include:
- Collaborate with experienced technology engineers and specialists globally in an Agile environment to identify innovative technology solutions for all aspects of our global business
- Learn about TJX’s business and technologies
- Build innovative technology solutions that make our platforms even better
- Design, code and/or test solutions
- Review and evolve current processes
- Work autonomously and collaborate in groups to tackle challenges, advance projects, and complete assignments
- Cross functional group projects
Multiple opportunities are available across a variety of disciplines including:
/ Cloud / ERP / Security
/ DevSecOps / Infrastructure / Software Development
/ Database Administration / Integration / Test Automation
/ Data Engineering / Platform / Web Development
Who We Are Looking For: It Just Might Be You.
This program is for self-starters who possess the ability to prioritize effectively, be proactive and flexible, and thrive in a fast-paced, professional environment. Additional skills include:
- Problem solving through thinking analytically and creatively
- Working autonomously and collaborating as part of a team
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn
- Leadership abilities and good work ethic
- Those who can think in “Agile Mindset”—flexible, change adept, willingness to learn
- Available for the full duration of the internship program during the summer of 2022
- Current Sophomore or Junior status student, pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Technical area
- Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering, Data Analytics, or related major
Post Internship: We’ve Got Big Plans For You.
High-performing interns may be offered a future opportunity upon successful completion of their internship experience:
- Return for a second IT summer internship opportunity
- Join us in a full-time IT role after graduation
What to Expect From Our Interview Process
- Learn more about TJX by attending virtual recruiting events. Click here to register for an upcoming session
- Virtual one-way interview (HireVue)
- Coding assessment (Coderbyte)
- Virtual behavioral interviews
- Offer to join TJX and Welcome to the TJX Family!