An individual, who under direct supervision of the Tonex, will be responsible for coordinating the completion of the project life-cycle including the day-to-day operations, writing articles, create research reports, maintaining project social media sites and contact industry members. Tasks include:
- Plan, develop, and promote research activities
- Identify potential participants, schedule activities, and administer project tasks
- Assist with creation of program materials and program evaluation.
- Assist with data collection.
- Manage the social media sites.
- Facilitate informational meetings, programs and functions
- Identify and collaborate with groups, partners, and stakeholders to support the project goals and activities.
- Other duties as required.
The areas of research are:
Global Warming and Climate Change
Environmental Science and Engineering
Genetics and Molecular Biology