We are developing (through NeurixLabs) ultra-high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers, backup human brain into digital domain, . You will help to write software and making sure your code works.
NeurixLabs creates, designs, and builds advanced innovative products, platforms and frameworks applied to solving critical problems with the human brain.
Our areas of focus include education, memorization and longevity.
Our Labs is actively developing new methods and has developed a number of proprietary techniques including:
- Modeling complex synaptic network and 3D digital model of the human brain
- Innovative learning and education methods for machines and human
- Non-destructive and non-invasive brain imaging and modeling
- Cognitive Neuroscience with perception, action, memory, language and selective attention
- Neuroimaging, Connectomics, and high-resolution brain mapping
- Standards and APIs for control of brain-based devices and brain-based applications
- Vision and Decoded fMRI Neurofeedback Standards for fast and quick complex learning
- Creating Innovative Learning and Education Methods for Machines and Human.
- Applying Cognitive Neuroscience dealing with perception, action, memory, language and selective attention.
- Creating standards and APIs for control of brain-based devices and brain-based applications
- Invention of Vision and Decoded fMRI Neurofeedback Standards for fast and quick complex learning.
- Creating effective solutions to help improve learning and aging diseases.
Solutions & Research
- Neuroscience, Neurogenesis and Neurotransmission
- Digital Signal Processing and Innovative Software Solutions
- Connecting Neuroimmunology, Regeneration, and Engineering to Restore Functional Circuits
- Multineuronal Monitoring Tools for Brain Activities
Products, Solutions, Frameworks and Open APIs
- iNeuro: Advanced Brain Computer Interface (BCI), scientific contextual Electroencephalography (EEG) and Electromyography (EMG) built with immersive interface, security and privacy
- OpenWaves and OpenMind APIs
- OpenDecNef Library for Rapid Learning
- MindSearch and Neuromorphic Chips
- MindBackup and MindUpload tools
- Libraries built with Decoded fMRI Neurofeedback standard (DecNef) method for perceptual learning of languages, math, science and other popular topics
We are looking for versatile students who can help accelerate our pathway to human ready brain and brain backup/upload to help learning and disabilities.
- Working knowledge of C & C++
- Web services
- Linux system administration
- Ruby on Rails
- Basics knowledge of physics & electrical engineering
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a manufacturable solution that works every time.
- You are a cross-disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from software, electrical, materials, biological engineers, and neuroscientists. You are comfortable communicating across teams.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.