Quantitative traders at TMG are passionate about improving the global economy by facilitating risk transfer and restoring order to prices. At TMG you will be called on to work with teammates to eliminate inefficiencies and manage risk in the world’s financial markets. You will be expected to work hard, learn constantly, and relentlessly improve your expertise.
- Work with Senior Traders to assist and learn all facets of trading
- Develop expertise in relative value market fundamentals, quantitative modeling, and risk management
- Build and maintain trading quantitative model tools and analytics
- Manage real-time execution of semi-automated trading systems
Desired Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated passion for markets, finance, and trading
- Strong understanding of finance, math, probability, and statistics
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorate degree in a technical or industry related field
- A year or two of experience in R, Python, C++, or other computer programming languages is a plus
TransMarket Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.