About our Firm:
One of Consulting Magazine’s Fastest Growing global operational management firms, TriVista is an award-winning company that is passionate about the growth of the firm as well as the individual. Our culture fosters creativity, new ideas and fresh perspectives. We embrace continuous learning, reward hard work and seek out individuals that want to make a difference. We are a unique consulting firm comprised of industry subject matter experts who thrive on challenging projects and are driven by results.
This Job is For You If:
- You are interested in exploring a career in management consulting and gain hands on experience working directly on client projects
- You have the ability and willingness to undertake travel domestically and internationally
What You’ll Do:
TriVista Summer Analysts will collaborate with the TriVista team on a variety of internal and client-based projects. Working in teams of typically 2-5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of client engagement. In addition, Summer Analysts will perform data analysis and prepare client presentations, while learning how TriVista works with clients to solve complex business issues.
TriVista’s Summer Analysts represent the image and credibility of the firm. Their roles require regular interface with clients that include Private Equity investors, board of directors, and corporate level executive team members. Excellent spoken and written communication skills are essential.
- Must be at least a rising junior
- Available for a minimum of 8 weeks
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – able to clearly express ideas and recommendations to a broad spectrum of client employees from manufacturing personnel to CEOs
- Self-motivated with high initiative and drive to complete assignments on time with exceptional quality
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Highly organized and able to balance multiple priorities
- Understanding and proficiency using the following software: MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Enrolled in Manufacturing, Supply Chain, STEM, and/or Business Program preferred
- Capable/willing to travel