Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the worlds leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their facilities and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production — all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: error-proofing processes with guided workflows, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a MES Challenger on the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. You can learn more and get started for free at Tulip.co.
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
• Experience in marketing or activities that involve outreach using social media, email marketing, and strong 1-1 email pitches
• Extremely organized with a knack for effective tracking and reporting
• Ability to engage with thought leaders, experts and executives.
• Working knowledge of social media SEO
What skills do I need?
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to convince others
• Highly organized, positive and creative–and most importantly–persistent
• Constantly reshaping tasks given to accomplish the goals more effectively
• A great writer that excels in anything from short, snappy Tweets that can go viral to longer blog posts that can contribute to thought leadership would be a bonus
• Working knowledge of no code design tools (Figma) and podcasting tools (Buzzsprout, Descript, Podpage) or aptitude and willingness to learn fast
• Collate and track podcast metrics from a variety of sources
• Benchmark our performance against competitors and derive operational tactics
• Manage our podcast machine (guest identification, content flow, and guest communication throughout the podcast episode cycle),
• Promote our podcast intensely through social media and email marketing
• Deploy growth tactics to move the needle on LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube
• Motivate guests to promote their episode and our podcast in perpetuity
• Help launch our Ambassador program for supporters of the podcast
• Support other activities in Tulips thought leadership function (e.g. The Industrializer magazine, thought leadership events, organizing book materials)
Thought Leadership, Product Marketing, Business Development, Product, Industry Practice, Events, Leadership, External Relations
Benefits of working with us include:
• Direct impact on product and culture
• Company equity
• Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
• Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
• Virtual company events and happy hours
• Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing