Responsibilities may vary by Agency team but generally include:
• Researching a variety of topics, including global market trends in key economic sectors,
partner country procurement practices, U.S. industry competitiveness, regional and
country-specific economic and development trends, and broader policy and trade issues.
• Conducting research and compiling background information on USTDA’s prospective
domestic and overseas partners.
• Analyzing sets of project data to assess key trends and patterns and providing written
analysis of conclusions to inform region and sector planning efforts.
• Researching the outcomes of USTDA’s funding, including the export of U.S. goods and
services as well as development benefits realized by overseas grantees.
• Assisting with the drafting of memoranda and correspondence with stakeholders.
• Preparing background information and briefing materials for USTDA personnel.
• Assisting with planning and preparation for meetings and outreach with USTDA partners.
• Providing general administrative support.