UPS Advanced Technology Group (ATG) is seeking an intern to join our team. UPS ATG is the Innovation Factory for UPS, located in Sandy Springs, GA. Students in our internship program will develop knowledge and skills across their areas of interest while gaining insight into UPS logistics operations. Additionally, he/she will have the ability to apply academic concepts to real–world business challenges. Interns have the opportunity to be a key strategic contributor from the ground up.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Works with stakeholders and others in a multidisciplinary team to define requirements and develop the end-to-end solution.
- Presents and describes concepts and projects to a wide audience within the group
- Collects and implements feedback
Knowledge and Skills
- College student, or recent graduate within the last 24 months, pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge and experience with software development, including Agile Development methodologies and DevOps
- Full-Stack development experience using frameworks such as React, NodeJS etc.
- Working knowledge of API development
- Experience with cloud architecture (Azure)
- Creates professional presentations for a wide variety of audiences, business and technical
- Communicate clearly and professionally
- Self-managed: able to work independently, as well as collaboratively
- Able to interact and communicate effectively across business units and levels of management
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law