JAVA/JEE Developer will develop or customize software for client/server use.
The Java/JEE Developer’s role is to design, develop, implement, analyze, and troubleshoot software programs and applications.
Common System Platform and System Knowledge:
- Ability to effectively interpret technical and business objectives/challenges and articulate solutions
- Experience with Spring Boot or Struts or Spring MVC and J2EE, Node JS or React JS or Angular
- Experience in multi-threaded programming
- Demonstrate experience in Java objected oriented analysis and design, testing, preferable in an agile environment
- Know RESTFULL services design and implementation
- Understanding of XML, JSON, and data structure fundamentals
- Aptitude for learning and applying programming concepts
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners.
The ideal candidate will have prior knowledge of programming languages, have some degree of understanding of OOP/OOA/OOD, and have a Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or related field.