Vertiv designs, builds and services critical infrastructure that enables vital applications for data centers, communication networks and commercial and industrial facilities. We support today’s growing mobile and cloud computing markets with a portfolio of power, thermal and infrastructure management solutions.
We offer unsurpassed global scale and broad expertise, built from our heritage as Emerson Network Power. And now as Vertiv, we match industry leadership with the focus and spirit of a startup.
JOB SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Test Technician Intern will work closely with the AC Power Engineering team in the Delaware, Ohio manufacturing facility to complete a variety of electrical test and compliance duties.
• Setup and conduct tests related to AC Power products.
• Operate AC Power products to ensure proper function
• Prepare and operate test equipment
· Actively pursuing degree in Electrical Engineering or related degree
- Strong MS Excel, Word, and Powerpoint skills
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and information
POSITION ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
· This position is in the company’s Delaware, Ohio manufacturing facility. Travel is not required.
Vertiv is an equal opportunity employer which works hard to create a workplace that supports and promotes diversity, embraces inclusion, and cultivates respect for the individual. We believe that bringing together bright, enthusiastic, and talented people from various backgrounds promotes the birth of new ideas and an exciting energy level. Equal opportunity employment policy assures that there will be no discrimination or harassment against an employee or applicant on the grounds of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status or any other factor considered unlawful by applicable laws and regulations.