Powering the future of connected health.
Visionable is reimagining health and social care for an increasingly digitally connected future. Our aim is to bring together every aspect of healthcare, ensuring professionals and individuals have access to all the information they need in order for a better patient outcome and also to address the issue of fragmented health systems.
About the Role
Visionable is the only video tool with a suite of solutions created to address the unique challenges faced in healthcare. Used together, they provide a seamless end-to-end experience for healthcare professionals and patients.
We are looking for a iOS Developer who enjoys coding on a day-to-day basis to work on the SDK that enables developers to build on our core video platform. Working in a fast-paced environment with a group of dedicated and talented individuals, you will have a chance to make a real difference in an organization that values team member input and firmly believes that work should be challenging and fun.
- Is an iOS professional with experience in writing mobile applications and libraries/frameworks
- Believes that Swift is the future of iOS development with 3 years experience in developing Swift-based iOS applications
- •Understands that Objective-C is still relevant in the world of iOS development and should be leveraged where appropriate
- Is curious about SwiftUI but acknowledges that with a “current release -2” support criteria that SwiftUI may still be a year or more out in the future.
- Is always interested in objectively evaluating the role of cross-platform technologies as part of a complete solution
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and 4+ years of experience with software development lifecycle and processes
- Experience with AVFoundation
- Experience with WebRTC or comparable media engine
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience consuming WebServices via REST
- Android Development
- MacOS development experience
- Experience with JIRA and Git
- Working knowledge of C++
Values & Behaviors
- Respect contributions from all areas of the business without regard to background i.e. age, race, sexual orientation disability etc.
- Respect the workload of others and promote flexibility where possible in relation to the schedules of others
- Be bold & curious, push boundaries, bringing your unique creativity and original thinking.
- Be mindful of the human aspect of everything you do, maintaining integrity & transparency
- Challenge positively and respectfully, with balanced argument and explanation
- Be humble, celebrating the successes of others and learning from mistakes
- Be mindful and accountable, nothing is someone else’s problem
- Flexible healthcare
- 25 days vacation
- 9 federal holidays
- Fast paced and growing healthcare tech start up
- Remote working with a team of developers in the Northeast USA