VOCAL Technologies is looking for a candidate to assist with the implementation, testing, and maintaining of existing telecommunications software on the Android and iOS platforms.
Full-Time, Part-Time, and paid internship opportunities are available. Positions are available for both experienced and entry level candidates.
Offices located in the UB Commons. We are expanding in both size and capabilities, resulting in our continuous pursuit of talented and motivated individuals to join our diverse and highly skilled team.
Over 30 years of extensive expertise in telecommunications engineering for the military/DoD, industrial, and commercial markets with comprehensive product design, system integration solutions including: software and hardware engineering.
Recent products include ATAs, VoIP servers and CPE, HPNA-based IPBXs, video surveillance, voice and data RF devices, secure government devices, lawful interception software, medical devices, radios, beamforming, embedded modems, T.38 fax, FoIP, and RASoIP. Custom engineering designs are cerated from turnkey solutions to complete designs including hardware, software and integration into finished products.
A competitive candidate will have:
- Experience creating Android and iOS applications
- Familiarity with C/C++ programing languages
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Passion for learning about new and cutting edge technologies
- Understanding of native library implementation is a plus
- Low level knowledge of Android and iOS operating systems
Responsibilities of an Android and iOS include:
- Implementing existing telecommunications software in Android and iOS environments
- Optimizing various algorithms and applications for mobile devices
- Maintaining Android/iOS implementations