We are currently hiring for an Entry Level Account Representative in our sales and marketing department. As our Account Representative, you will be responsible for meeting with our customers on behalf of our clients. Ideally, you love working with people, are hard-working, and are high energy!
What’s in it for you?
- We give you actual experience.
- If qualified for the position, you can start ASAP.
- If sales and marketing isn’t exactly what you’re looking for long-term, that’s okay! All the training and work experience you receive in our business will be beneficial in almost any industry. However, we’re pretty confident you’ll love working in our supportive team environment.
- Massive opportunity for advancement.
- We offer mentoring in our development program.
- You will have access to industry leaders.
- We’ve mastered the ability to enhance our team culture, yes, even through Zoom!
What you need to be a successful Sales Representative:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Leadership experience
- Problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent communicator
- Great collaborator & team player
- Social media experience
- Retail sales or restaurant background is a plus
If this sounds like an ideal situation for you, we’d love to see your resume! Good luck!