This paid internship will provide students enrolled in an accredited program the opportunity to work in a real-world, high-tech environment.
Students have the opportunity to work with a variety of systems, from traditional office applications, to sophisticated security systems, networking, web, and other technologies. It is a fast-paced environment that affords the right candidate a unique opportunity to be exposed to a variety of technologies and its application to solution business opportunities and challenges. Areas of opportunity include:
- Data Management & Enterprise Architecture
- Corporate Systems, Quality & Vendor Management
- Infrastructure Services
- Retirement Services
- Security Services
- Employee Benefits
Knowledge & Experience
- Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Cybersecurity, Information Security or related fields
- Minimum GPA of 3.2
- Self-motivated, excited about learning, comfortable working in a collaborative environment characterized by open sharing of feedback to achieve optimum outcomes.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Detail oriented with solid analytical capabilities – being able to see things differently than others with substance and relevance
- Available to work 40 hours/wk in the summer (10-12 Weeks)