Tech Support – Intern
‘vTech Solution’ is a premier professional services company that delivers business and technology solutions through Managed IT Services and IT Staffing Services to the government and commercial sectors. With an unparalleled history of on-time performance, cost-control, and quality deliverables, vTech has provided the best of the best for 15 years for corporate, federal, state, and local government clients.
vTech Solution Inc. is looking for a bright and dynamic applicant for Tech Support – Intern position. An Applicant will be responsible for acquisition of new client and managing current clients. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with excellent communication skills. If you have a passion for Information Technology (IT), a desire to make a difference in the lives of people we are looking to achieve their dreams and want to have a real impact on the growth of a company, we would like to hear from you.
· Assist in configuring, installing, and supporting desktop computers, laptop computers, handheld devices, printers, monitors, portable data storage devices, and other general peripherals.
· Assist in configuring IT devices for secure operation, including installation of security software, software updates, and other configurations as required.
· Diagnose hardware and software failures, communicate the remediation plans to users, and provide status updates.
· Support desktop maintenance, including inventory and software distribution, and security maintenance, including virus updates and patch management.
· Provide virtual assistance sessions such as Windows Remote Assistance.
· Develop end-user documentation and instructions.
· Track and update the movement of all IT assets (laptops, desktops, printers, etc.) within the stipulated database and within time constraints.
· Re-image desktops and laptops, as needed, and deploy new equipment to end users.
· Retrieve equipment from departures to be re-imaged, reassigned, and updated in inventory.
· Perform diagnostics, analysis, repairs, or replacement hardware for PC’s, laptops, and printers.
· Must be a Senior level student currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or related major.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Build effective working relationships with team members.
· Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet aggressive deadlines.
· Must have strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making capabilities.
· Must have the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
· Must be flexible to change and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.