· Job Summary
· Student will be able to design or at least familiar with how to design in BIM software and learn how a MEP firm operates with the goal of the student to see how a project looks from start to finish.
· Support the electrical and lighting design of systems for various projects – including power systems, lighting, fire alarm, and other signal systems.
· Assist project teams in design preparation and execution.
· Serve as assistant to the design and administration support team.
· Attend site visits with Engineers.
· 0-2 year’s internship experience.
· Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree.
· Self-starter. Seizes opportunities to initiate and take ownership of projects.
· Ability to grasp technical concepts and designs.
· Basic knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit preferred.