At WDP, creating lasting solutions that extend the service life of structures is at the heart of our business.
If you enjoy using your technical skills to develop solutions for interesting and complex building and structural problems in an environment that provides you the freedom and resources to advance your career, we encourage you to join our team!
We are a multi-location firm headquartered in Northern Virginia that provides innovative solutions to complex structural and building enclosure problems throughout the United States. Whether preserving our nation’s historic buildings, rehabilitating an existing structure, or designing green, high performance elements for new construction, our entry-level professional staff enjoy a supportive, creative work environment and mentorship from dedicated professional staff with decades of experience.
We are currently seeking candidates to fill positions in our Blacksburg, Charlottesville, and Manassas, Virginia offices. The candidate’s primary duties will be to assist senior staff with the following:
- performance of field investigations,
- preparation of summary reports, and
- design of remediation and rehabilitation procedures for concrete, steel, and masonry structures, including building enclosures, roofing, and fenestration systems.
As part of our team, you contribute to the success of our company and help to shape the industry. Our technical staff participate in industry groups, publication of papers, speaking engagements, and professional seminars. WDP actively supports the advancement of staff knowledge and promotes technological advancement to remain trusted leaders in our field. Our team also enjoys a comprehensive benefits package:
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Paid time off and holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) – fully-funded by WDP
- Wellness Benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement