Investment Banking 2021 Sophomore Diversity Summit
You’re invited to apply to attend a unique leadership summit that will introduce you to the opportunities and culture of Wells Fargo. The Sophomore Diversity Summit is designed to provide high-performing sophomores from diverse backgrounds with the chance to explore a career in Investment Banking. As part of this summit, you will hear from diverse Wells Fargo CIB senior leaders on their journey and navigating the professional environment as well as interview for a 2022 internship opportunity.
- Learn about Corporate & Investment Banking (CIB), the financial services industry, and careers in investment banking
- Participate in information sessions, panels, and networking events
- Interview for a position for the 2022 Sophomore Summer Analyst Program
- Date: November 4-5, 2021 (Subject to change)
- Venue: Charlotte, NC (Subject to change)
- All travel and meal expenses will be paid by Wells Fargo
- Visit the 2021 Sophomore Diversity Summit application page to submit your application by 11:59 p.m. EST on October 11, 2021.
- The summit is open to all sophomores from diverse backgrounds including but not limited to Black/African American, Latinx/Hispanic, Native Americans, females, LGBTQIA+, protected veterans and people with disabilities interested in Investment Banking with an expected graduation date of December 2023 or May/ June 2024.
Wells Fargo Securities is the trade name for the capital markets and investment banking services of Wells Fargo &Company and its subsidiaries, including but not limited to Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, a member of NYSE, FINRA, NFA and SIPC, Wells Fargo Prime Services, LLC, a member of FINRA, NFA and SIPC, and Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Wells Fargo Securities, LLC and Wells Fargo Prime Services, LLC are distinct entities from affiliated banks and thrifts.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. © 2021 Wells Fargo & Company. All rights reserved.