Westat is seeking a Survey and System Test Specialist to join a team responsible for applying rigorous testing standards to Westat’s accessible multi-mode computer-assisted surveys, websites, and integration systems developed using a variety of technologies. The ideal candidate will have Selenium skills utilizing Java to create automated test scripts with clear output results. Testers will use established testing processes and must be able to apply a structured workflow and provide daily status using internal tools. Systems to test will include those for computer-assisted surveys, websites, data transfer, and automated data capture.
• Test to specifications across multiple modes.
• Use DevTrack to report and retest issues.
• Use Teams to track testing assignments.
• Report test status at project meetings.
• US Citizenship
• Demonstrate proactive drive to meet deadlines on multiple projects.
• Able to quickly learn new technology and software applications.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, attention to detail and debugging skills.
• Candidates must be able to communicate in Microsoft Teams via audio and video while working remotely, and occasionally come to our offices in Rockville, Maryland.
• DHS Trusted Tester certification.
• Fluency in Spanish.
• 1+ year Automation testing using Selenium WebDriver or Winium with TestNG framework, Katalon Studio, or Java
• A bachelor’s degree and 2 years of relevant testing experience.
Protecting the health and safety of our employees and survey participants is a top priority for Westat. As a federal government contractor, Westat will require Westat staff, regardless of work location, to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon hire or prior to December 8, 2021, whichever is later, and to follow all safety protocols, subject to approved accommodations under applicable law.
Westat is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, gender identity, or any other protected status under applicable law.