POSITION: MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT
RESPONSIBLE TO: FACILITY DIRECTOR
ASSOCIATE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
ASSISTANT PROGRAM DIRECTOR (Time Off and Nightly Activities)
In addition to those qualifications listed in the WILDWOOD RANCH JOB DESCRIPTIONS OVERVIEW, the Maintenance Assistant should:
1. Be knowledgeable or willing to learn the various aspects of facility and grounds maintenance.
2. Have experience with lawn mowing and trimming.
3. Be able to work with power tools
In addition to those responsibilities listed in the WILDWOOD RANCH JOB DESCRIPTIONS OVERVIEW, the Maintenance Assistant should:
1. As directed, duties will revolve mainly in the lawn care and facility care areas.
2. Assist with all camp evening activities, including chapel, night games and campfires.
3. Be responsible for all tools and equipment in their care.
1. On the job training with the Facility Director.
2. Wildwood Ranch staff training.