Do you like working with kids? Are you an engineering or computer science student or graduate? Do you love technology, are you an enthusiastic, community-minded university or college student or graduate, who would enjoy a job where you are inspiring and impacting children?
If so, apply to become a Wiz Kid Instructor and join our team of instructors who help kids learn how to code, build computers and inspire the next generation of computer scientists!
This job is completely remote! As long as you have a good internet connection and a computer with a video camera, you should have all the equipment needed to teach our classes.
Wiz Kid Coding is looking for committed individuals to join our team of qualified and enthusiastic Instructors. You will be responsible for instructing students enrolled in Wiz Kid Coding Online classes – please note that instructors will be fully trained by Wiz Kid Coding to ensure that our curriculum is delivered in the appropriate fashion.
- Present & teach Wiz Kid Coding lesson plans in a fun and inspiring manner
- Instruct and provide help to students when needed.
- Write Short but Detailed Reports on students
- Encourage students to do their best and reach for the stars!
- Create a welcoming and uplifting online classroom environment
- In university or college OR have graduated university or college.
- Police Check or Vulnerable Sector Check Required
- Compassionate with a passion to inspire young minds.
- Passionate about teaching technology to kids and teens.
- Loves to work hard AND play hard.
- Is a flexible team player with strong communication skills.
- Has a positive attitude and a sense of humour.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed.
- Creative and energetic.
- Please Submit Cover Letter with Application