Wyatt Technology is looking for a Sales Support Specialist with a science background seeking a great opportunity for growth. Excellent customer service, attention to detail and great organization skills will be keys to success in this growing, well-known, dynamic organization. The qualified candidate will be responsible for supporting the sales team and generating new leads.
- Support field accounts and field sales by phone and email
- Prepare quotations and help qualify sales opportunities for our Field Sales force
- Independently make decisions as well as utilize available resources to meet customer needs
- Develop and execute sales strategies and plans to expand business
- Maintain a pipeline of opportunities to meet or exceed sales objectives
- Create quarterly metrics to track contract business status progress
- Attend trade shows when requested
- 1-3 years of sales related experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher), preferably in Physics, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Engineering, or related sciences
- Proficiency in Windows OS and Microsoft Office products
- Preferred qualification experience with a CRM database
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and problem solving skills with the ability to prioritize work
- Possess a strong desire to delight the customer
Wyatt Technology is the world leader in research, development and commercialization of light scattering instruments used by chemical, pharmaceutical, and biotech companies and by government and academic institutions. Visit our website at www.wyatt.com to learn more about the science and our products.
Wyatt Technology offers a complete benefits package including company paid health, dental and life insurance, holidays, paid vacation and sick leave program and disability insurance. Employees also enjoy a generous 401(k) plan as well as a quarterly bonus program.