LI Title: Staff Development Intern
Harvey Firestone, an entrepreneur, once said, “The growth and development of people is the highest calling of leadership.”
Would you like to help people flourish professionally, and in turn impact the world for eternity?
As a Staff Development Intern, you would assist the Staff Development Team in facilitating manager training and new staff orientation.
Today, over 2000 people groups, 170 million people, still don’t have the Bible translated into their languages! Wycliffe USA believes the Word of God can transform lives when people hear it in their own language or form, and we urgently need you to join the team!
Job Location: Orlando, Florida, but can be performed remotely
Want to work in a different location? Wycliffe USA has many open positions located in Africa, Asia, Europe, Americas, and the Pacific! Regardless of where you live, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States as per U.S. employment laws.
Every day is different! One day you might manage schedules and revise courses. Another you might help behind the scenes on remote calls to make sure everything runs smoothly. Still another day you might evaluate the effectiveness of the programs or help promote and publicize opportunities.
This job might be for you if…
- You have a growing relationship with Jesus.
- You are a junior or senior in college.
- You have previous work experience.
- You’re familiar with Microsoft Office and Zoom.
- You love to learn and can do it quickly.
- You work well with others and are a team player.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You demonstrate the desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work-related spiritual activities without reservation (Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification)
It’s a bonus if…
- You have experience in leadership or training.
- You have cross-cultural experience.
- You are majoring in business.
- You’re familiar with Microsoft SharePoint.
If you have questions about this job, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
R5991 Scott Reavis