- Lifetime access to Handshake, GW’s career hub for jobs, events, and resources. If you graduated before 2017 and have not used Handshake before, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Career advising appointments for recent alumni up to 1 year from your graduation date. Schedule an appointment in Handshake or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
- Career fairs, workshops, employer events are held throughout the year on-campus and virtually. Sign in to Handshake to see a complete schedule of upcoming events.
- Networking opportunities with other alumni via the GW Industry Networks.
- Join the GW Alumni Association LinkedIn Group.
- Sign up for GW Career Connect, the university’s online networking platform, where you can connect with undergraduate students, graduate students and fellow alumni around industry areas of interest.
Alumni can find more career resources and learn more about the Alumni Association through the Office of Alumni Relations.
RECRUITING AT YOUR ALMA MATER
We love to find new ways to keep our alumni involved at SEAS — whether it be speaking on a panel, on-campus recruiting, hosting a tech talk, or simply critiquing resumes.
To discuss how we can help you connect your company with career services, please contact Chalvonna Smith, Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHARE YOUR CAREER SUCCESS STORY
In order to help SEAS students with their career development, we ask alumni to share what they have learned from their overall experience at GW and their use of career services during their time as GW. We will share your story with students on our website.