- Career advising appointments for recent alumni up to 1 year from your graduation date. Schedule an appointment in Handshake or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
- Career fairs, workshops, employer events are held throughout the year on-campus and virtually. Sign in to Handshake to see a complete schedule of upcoming events.
Connections to thousands of GW alumni around the world. Alumni can find more career resources and learn about the Alumni Association through the Office of Alumni Relations.
- Networking opportunities with other alumni via GW Industry Networks.
- Join the GW Alumni Association LinkedIn Group.
- Sign up for GW Career Connect, the university’s online networking platform.
RECRUITING AT YOUR ALMA MATER
We love to find new ways to keep our alumni involved at SEAS — whether it be speaking on a panel, on-campus recruiting, hosting a tech talk, or providing resume feedback.
To discuss how we can help you connect your company with students, please contact our Director Chalvonna Smith, at email@example.com.
SHARE YOUR CAREER SUCCESS STORY
In order to help SEAS students with their career development, we ask alumni to share what they have learned from their overall experience at GW and their use of career services during their time as GW. We feature these stories on our website and social media.