Applied Science & Technology is a broad-based engineering-oriented degree program, with a breadth of liberal arts, for students who intend to make their careers in fields allied to science, engineering and technology and/or continue their education toward professional careers in law, medicine, business, teaching, or the media. It is designed to help students pursue their goals in a world that relies more and more upon science and technology.
See a snapshot of career information for this program.
See what you can do with a GW degree
Search for internships and jobs, schedule career advising appointments, and more by signing in to GW’s career hub. https://gwu.joinhandshake.com/
Learn about Careers Paths
Get the latest industry knowledge, access to mentoring, and find job opportunities through professionals organizations:
- American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) – https://www.aaas.org/
- Association for Women in Science (AWIS) – https://www.awis.org/
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) – https://www.ieee.org/
|Click here for more STEM professional organizations.|
Industry-Specific Job Sites
- EngineerJobs – engineerjobs.com
- iHireEngineering – ihireengineering.com
- Science Careers – jobs.sciencecareers.org
|Find more sites on our Job/Internship Search Resources page.|