What Can You Do With A Telecommunications Engineering Degree?
See how other GW Telecommunications Engineering students have used their degree:
- Use logic and reasoning to set goals
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Implement plans to address complex problems
- Communicate with other engineers, software developers, programmers, and nontechnical team members
- Organize and manage complex data
- Telecommunications Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Wireless Engineer
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Telecommunication Project Manager
- Computer Network Architect
Sample Work Settings
- Wired Telecommunications Carriers
- Semiconductor and Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- Audio and Video Equipment Manufacturing
- Federal Executive Branch
- Communications Equipment Manufacturing
- Navigational, Measuring, Electromedical, and Control Instruments Manufacturing
- Software Publishers
- Specialized Design Services
- Black & Veatch
- Syska Henessy Group
- Exp U.S. Services Inc.
- KCI Technologies Inc.
- GPD Group
- Morrison Hershfield
- Vanderwell Engineers
- CH2M Hill
- Tectonic Engineer & Surveying
Learn more about the field, network, and search for scholarship, internship, and job opportunities.