Leading with Science
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting and engineering services. The Company supports
and commercial clients by providing innovative solutions focused on water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. With more than 17,000 associates worldwide, Tetra Tech’s capabilities span the entire project life cycle.
A Co-op/Intern engineering student working under the close supervision of engineers and
will be responsible for providing engineering support related to environmental projects including investigations/studies, assessments, permitting, designs, and construction-phase services
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform engineering calculations in support of permitting, design and construction/remediation projects.
- Analyze reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, test data, aerial photographs, and other technical information.
- Support the preparation of engineering reports, cost estimates, specifications, construction schedules, and designs for projects.
- Support investigation and construction projects, including monitoring progress and ensuring conformance to engineering plans and specifications, as well as construction and safety standards.
- Conduct field investigations as a member of a field team.
For application please visit the link https://gwu.joinhandshake.com/employers/35815