As mechanical engineers at a 3D printing company we create tools we use ourselves. We’re excited to build devices that not only create beautiful, accurate, and functional parts but also reflect careful user experience design. Our team prototypes, builds and manufactures the mechanisms, components, and systems that make our printers function with precision and reliability.
If you are passionate about hands-on engineering and rapid prototyping and are ready to tackle complex challenges on a real world product, we want you on our team as a Mechanical Engineering Intern.
*Submitting a portfolio or examples of your work is required*
- Test, evaluate, and assemble prototype printers
- Use Solidworks to design components, produce drawings, and build assemblies
- Have worked with electro-mechanical systems
- Have hands-on experience through lab research, project teams, prior internship or work experience
- Ready to share a strong portfolio of previous projects
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply for https://gwu.joinhandshake.com/jobs/2711006?ref=employer-show