Join one of DCInno’s “Startups to Watch in 2019” and help us build a next-generation platform for senior life storytelling.
MemoryWell is seeking a spring technology intern to help us further develop and extend our technology platforms.
We are seeking interns for academic credit. There are ample opportunities to learn cutting edge front-end and back-end web technologies which are in great demand in the market, as well as receive mentorship during and after the internship from a veteran software engineer.
As a technology intern you will
· Help with developing and improving the primary content management application.
· Help with developing and improving news distribution platform.
· Explore user experience analytics and devising ways to streamline digital processes.
· Interest in statistics and machine learning.
· Interest in aging and caregiving issues.
· Orientation to detail and commitment to follow through.
· Ability to build and maintain positive relationships both internal and external to MemoryWell.
Academic credit or a possible travel stipend of $150-200/month.
Location: Washington, DC
Start date: First Week of January
Please send resume and a statement of interest to email@example.com
Temporary / Seasonal
MemoryWell is a digital platform for elder storytelling. Our network of more than 500 professional writers works with families, senior living communities and home care providers to replace burdensome intake questionnaires with brief, intimate stories. MemoryWell’s portraits build empathy and are poignant keepsakes for families.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply via https://gwu.joinhandshake.com/jobs/3248284/share_preview